How to Setup Your Publication
First you need to request a publication to be created. Do this by asking us on our discord https://discord.gg/X3uy9VNSGW
Once you have a publication created you will need to get to your "edit publication" page:
Access your publication
- 1.Click on your avatar icon top right of screen
- 2.Click on "My profile"
- 3.On the left-hand menu you will see "Publications"
- 4.Select your publication
- 5.Select "Edit publication"
Then you can customise your publication:
- 1.Upload header image (preferably landscape orientation). This will be displayed at the top of your landing (home) page. It will also display on each category page (with a reduced height)
- 2.Add title. This will be overlayed on your header image.
- 3.Add a sub-title. This will be overlayed on your header image.
- 4.Add a short description. This will be displayed on the left-hand side panel underneath your avatar.
- 5.Add an avatar. Crop it.
- 6.Add a logo for the breadcrumb menu (208px*66px)
- 7.Choose your color for the trim
- 8.Choose your font
- 9.Add categories
- 10.Add your editors
- 11.Add your writers
- 12.Add links to your other social platforms